Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Dk Blood Tank / OS Dps Unholy
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:15 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Dk Blood Tank / OS Dps Unholy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:13 am 
I. About You

First Name:Luke
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N):y
Would you describe yourself as reliable?:y

II. About Your Character

Class:Death Knight
Spec: Blood/Unholy
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Teutonic
Played Time:81
Current Guild: -was aeracura and exaggerated.
Why are you leaving your current guild: slow progression
Current Server:
WWS / WOL Parse: tank

III. About Your Raiding Experience
I've been raiding since vanilla some of the hardest or most challenging raids i've done were sunwell, bt, moltencore, kara, toc, icc.

Favorite WoW boss and why: LK havent done it and want to get him down

Least favorite WoW boss and why: sindi always get her low then fools u with a wipe

IV. About Your Computer

Processor:AMD 64bit quad core 2.7ghz
Memory: 6bg ram
Video Card: nividea geforce 9600 GT
Operating System:windows xp
Type of internet connection:
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER):Image
Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER):Image

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently:no
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: yes
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS:yes

V. Extra

Your favorite book:dont read lol but i have read 1 book for school i guess the hobbit
Your favorite movie: um alot latest 1 ive seen that i rate would be the a-team? i guess
Your favorite TV show: jersey shore
Most inspiring person: dunno for wow hakkai
Top 5 websites you visit regularly:wow armory forum facebook my uni website
Anything else we should know / final comments: If i am invited I will attend every raid scheduled and try my best to tank and dps to the maximum of my ability to get all the ICC progression down before cata.

By applying to Beatdown Brigade you must understand a few things about our guild and the way things are run.

Post subject: Re: Dk Blood Tank / OS Dps Unholy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:37 am 
Lootmaster

Thanks for you interest, however, we have ceased raiding until cataclysm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]