Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Pullus / Chickeneater - Multiple - Multiple
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:12 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Pullus / Chickeneater - Multiple - Multiple
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:36 pm 
I. About You

First Name: Bart
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Y from September onward. I have some vacation coming up in August that would be disruptive (can discuss in more detail).
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Yes.

II. About Your Character

My interest in Beatdown is twofold. If no raiding spots are open I was hoping to join some old IMer’s there and play casually until a spot opens. If one of my character options works for you guys I would very much like to raid again. I’ve included two non-max level toons which I have experience raiding with, in the past. I feel as though I could very quickly get them up to snuff if one would be the best option. I’m very willing to do what it takes to be a part of and raid with Beatdown.

Character One:
Name: Pullus
Class: Warlock
Spec: Demo / Destro
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Pullus
Played Time: 16 days, 15 hours, 34 minutes and 16 seconds.
Current Guild: NA
Why are you leaving your current guild: Old guild (The Forgotten Legion) basically split up, leading me to take a break from WoW.
Current Server: Bleeding Hollow
WWS / WOL Parse: NA

Character Two:
Name: Buckbagawk
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Frost Tank / Blood DPS
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Buckbagawk
Played Time: 24 days, 13 hours, 31 minutes, 18 seconds
Current Guild: The Forgotten Legion
Why are you leaving your current guild: Guild broke up and he’s just been left in there while I was on a break from WoW.

Character Three:
Name: Chickeneater (lvl 71)
Class: Priest
Spec: Holy / Shadow
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ickeneater
Played Time: 110 days, 18 hours, 22 minutes, 59 seconds
Current Guild: NA
Why are you leaving your current guild: NA

Character Four:
Name: Buckbagawk (different toon, same name) (lvl 73)
Class: Paladin
Spec: Prot / Ret
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Buckbagawk
Played Time: 51 days, 15 hours, 32 minutes, 15 seconds
Current Guild: Invictus Mortem
Why are you leaving your current guild: No longer active.
Current Server: Skullcrusher

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla:
MC: Cleared
ZG: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
AQ40: Cleared to C’thun
Nax40: Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Maexxna, Instructor Razuvious and Patchwerk

TBC:
1. SSC: Cleared to Lady Vashj
2. Ey: Cleared to Kael'thas Sunstrider
3. MH: Cleared (after key requirement was removed)
4. BT: Cleared to Mother Shahraz.
5. Sunwell Plateau: None

WOTLK:
Naxx: Cleared
H-Naxx: Cleared
EOE: Malygos
H-EoE: None
Heroic OS: Sarth + 1 and +3
Ulduar: Cleared to General
H-Uld: None
ICC10: Cleared through Professor
ICC25: Cleared to Professor
ICC Heroics: None

Favorite WoW boss and why:
Ragnaros. Far and away the best time I’ve ever had in WoW. Being the first end boss of a raid + the 40 man feel and the fact that MC (while long and sometimes boring) really set WoW apart from any other game I had played until that point.

Nefarian would be a close second for all the same reasons.

Least favorite WoW boss and why:
Princess Huhuran without a doubt. Nothing was fun about the fight, but the grind to get the NR gear for her was just brutally boring.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: Core i7 920
Memory: 6gb (not all useable due to 32 bit OS)
Video Card: ATI 5870
Operating System: Windows 7
Type of internet connection: Cable (Comcast)
Internet speed: Will post tonight from home.
Internet stability: Will post tonight from home.

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: No
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: Yes
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: Yes

V. Extra

Your favorite book: One Hundred Years of Solitude
Your favorite movie: Tough call, I’d have to go with
Your favorite TV show: Futurama (jury is still out on the new episodes though)
Most inspiring person: Thomas Merton, basically a Catholic monk who had a lot of really interesting thoughts about the world.
Top 5 websites you visit regularly:
engadget.com, photo.net, gmail.com, Pandora.com and hulu.com.
For WoW-related sites I mostly use maxdps.com, mmo-champion.com, wowhead.com and a few class specific sites (warlocks den, shadow priest etc.).

Anything else we should know / final comments:
I really hope to be able to join Beatdown. I’ve finally been able to get enough free time to get back into WoW. Joining with some old IMers in BB along with the chance to see new content moving forward is something I’m really excited about. I’m really open to what would work best for your guild and am really willing to fill any role needed to get back into raiding with a good group of folks.

Post subject: Re: Pullus / Chickeneater - Multiple - Multiple
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm 
Guild Master

Chickeneater wrote:
4. BT: Cleared to Mother Shahraz.

Fuck farming hearts, am i rite?

Solid app. Talk to me in-game sometime.

Trespasser/Asir/Bellataur/Tresdeath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:16 pm 
holy fuck.

chicken?

invite him now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:29 pm 

Chicken, at least admit the reason rag was so cool was cause you were 59 for the first kill.

Welcome back. How's that job at girls gone wild treating you?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am 
Chickeneater wrote:
Your favorite movie: Tough call, I’d have to go with

The entire app hinges on the finishing of this sentence for me.

Some answer like "Sex in the City" the movie could really put a huge smudge mark on this nice app.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:16 pm 
Speedtest Result: http://www.speedtest.net/result/888667720.png
Pingtest Result: http://www.pingtest.net/result/20833557.png

Got thinking about the movie question and it looks as though I forgot to answer it entirely. Always a tough call, but I'd have to go with the Godfather. Might be an easy way out, but I honestly can't think of a movie I've enjoyed more.

Hopefully catch up with someone online soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:37 pm 

Omg it's a chicken!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 am 
Melee DPS Officer

Gotta love apps where people put even a little time into it........ You notice the people who have jobs know how to fill out an app?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]