Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Chubso - Druid - Resto
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:07 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]
 Post subject: Chubso - Druid - Resto
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:34 pm 
I. About You

First Name: Kyle
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Yes
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Yes

II. About Your Character

Class: Druid
Spec: Restoration
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Chubso
Played Time: This character /played ~20 days, but I have an older druid.
Current Guild: N/A
Why are you leaving your current guild: N/A
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse: ?

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: MC,BWL,AQ-40 up through Twin Emps,Naxx40

TBC: Kara,Gruuls,Magtheiridons,SSC then I quit

WOTLK: 12/12 icc10 6/12 icc25

Favorite WoW boss and why: Vael or Nef due to pure nostalgia

Least favorite WoW boss and why:heroic Azjol Nerub: Anub. Wtf is with that boss?

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: Intel Core i7 930
Memory: 6 GB
Video Card: nVidia GTX 260
Operating System: Windows 7
Type of internet connection: Cable
Internet speed :Image
Internet stability : Image

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: no
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency:yes
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: yes

V. Extra

Your favorite book:Toni Morrison's Song of Solomon
Your favorite movie:The Godfather — parts 1 and 2
Your favorite TV show: Sweet Potato Pie
Most inspiring person: Carl Weathers
Top 5 websites you visit regularly: #1-#5: reddit.com
Anything else we should know / final comments: No

Post subject: Re: Chubso - Druid - Resto
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:43 am 
id like a little more information though im currently pretty overloaded on resto druids.

HMs in ICC?
Previous guilds? did you go 12/12 icc 10 in a pug?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:28 pm 
Sure.

The guild I did 12/12 ICC10 is my current guild Advent. I didn't feel as if it was worth mentioning as it's just a guild of people I know IRL.

With that same group I've done hardmode 10 Marrowgar and Deathwhisper, and of course lootship in hardmode 10 and 25.

edit: And HM Rotface 10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:44 pm 
Guild Master

how do you feel about balance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 am 
I like the oomkin dance.

But I'm totally ignorant of balance raiding and playstyle. Additionally, my balance set is kind of neglected and consists mostly of my healing gear with a few balance pieces. With all that said, yeah I'm pro at balance.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:46 am 

Chubso wrote:
I like the oomkin dance.

But I'm totally ignorant of balance raiding and playstyle. Additionally, my balance set is kind of neglected and consists mostly of my healing gear with a few balance pieces. With all that said, yeah I'm pro at balance.

Actually made me laugh pretty hard...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:54 am 
Guild Master

I am not sure if Gouban is going to want to trial you as resto. He is pretty full but I am not sure. What I do know is that we need a boomkin pretty badly and if you were willing to raid as balance and learn it, we would be willing to gear you up for it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

What do you think about watching grown men shower?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:21 pm 

I'll go Balance.

8)

The Gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. -Achilles

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:24 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

Afterdream wrote:
I'll go Balance.

8)

That would mean you would have to come to raids........

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 pm 
Tank Officer

Kuzz wrote:
Afterdream wrote:
I'll go Balance.

8)

That would mean you would have to come to raids........

pwnt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 pm 
I logged out as "balance" so you can see what I mean. I'm saved this week to 10/25 but if you want to see what you'd be getting yourself into by inviting me, just let me know next week.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:52 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

Chubso wrote:
I logged out as "balance" so you can see what I mean. I'm saved this week to 10/25 but if you want to see what you'd be getting yourself into by inviting me, just let me know next week.

We take the player not the GS........ If you are willing to put in the work reading forums, getting rotations, gem/enchanting gear right, we will put in the work to get you gear.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:25 pm 

<Minor side-track> What I would have given for this to have been 2 years ago and you saying you were looking for a balance druid. LE Sigh, the nostalgia.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]