Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Rhyken - Shadow Priest :D!!!!
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Rhyken - Shadow Priest :D!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:31 pm 
I. About You

First Name: Jordan
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Y
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Very reliable

II. About Your Character

Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Incursion
Played Time: 100 Days Total, 54 at 80
Current Guild: Incursion
Why are you leaving your current guild: I'm looking for a more intense raiding guild.
Current Server: Arathor
WWS / WOL Parse: http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/13732196#damageout

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: N/A

TBC: Very Little. Saw some fights in SSC, Hyjal, and BT. At this time, I was still learning the mechanics of WoW.

WOTLK: 11/12 ICC(REG), 6/12 ICC25(REG). Stuck on a dead server. Also have completed most Uld10(HMs)

Favorite WoW boss and why: Valithria Dreamwalker. I love the mechanics of the fight, and how it works. I haven't successfully done it on 25man. But hope to do so shortly.

Least favorite WoW boss and why: I don't think I have a least favorite WoW boss. I like learning the fights, and executing them with others. If I "did" have to pick one, it would be the Gunship encounter, due to how easy it is.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 4 GB DDr2
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 9500GT
Operating System: XP
Type of internet connection: Cable
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER): Image
Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER):Image

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: No
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: Yes
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: Yes

V. Extra

Your favorite book: Dante's Inferno
Your favorite movie: Avatar
Your favorite TV show: House
Most inspiring person: My father
Top 5 websites you visit regularly: shadowpriest.com, facebook.com, wowarmory.com, wow-heroes.com, elitistjerks.com
Anything else we should know / final comments: N/A

Post subject: Re: Rhyken - Shadow Priest :D!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:57 pm 
Ranged DPS Officer

Right now I am pretty full on Ranged DPS. Just to be fair to you, if I were to give you a ginvite, you might, at best, be invited to a raid once every two weeks. You most definitely deserve a better raiding experience then that.

Also, I tried to check out your armory and it's inactive right now.

Thanks for your app!

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]