Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Rahma Holy Priest (14/57/0)
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:17 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]
 Post subject: Rahma Holy Priest (14/57/0)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:11 am 

First Name: Kinnon
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Yes.
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Yes, I am dedicated to my role as a healer, and I only work on the weekends in the morning from 8:00am to 4:00 pm, so I am able to make any weekday-weekend raids.

II. About Your Character

Class: Priest
Spec: Holy (will re-spec if needed) ; Shadow priest ( pvp )
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Rahma&gn=Validity
Played Time: 38 days
Current Guild: Was in validity
Why are you leaving your current guild: The old guild took 13 primordials and transfered to another guild. Before doing this he gave me Guild master. I tried to make the guild run but it was not a success due to the number of inactive players.
Current Server: skull crusher
WWS / WOL Parse: N/ A

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: N/A

TBC: kara, grull, MAG, Hydros, Black temple.

WOTLK: OS, Nax full clear, TOC full clear, ICC up to festergut.

Favorite WoW boss and why: I don't really have a favorite boss, because I'm playing whack a mole with raids health bars lawl.
But! If I had to put down a boss that I like to fight I would probably say Professor Putricide.

Least favorite WoW boss and why: I would say Anub'arak, It's annoying fight because he digs underground and we have to fight trash.... Stupid boss.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: quad core 3.2 GHz
Memory: 4 gigs
Video Card: NVIDIA 8800 GTX
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit.
Type of internet connection: Cable
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER): Image
Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER): Image

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: No
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: Yes
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: Yes

V. Extra

Your favorite book: Non-destructive testing books, thats All I get to read.
Your favorite movie: Tombstone <--- "I'm your huckleberry"
Your favorite TV show: Discovery channel
Most inspiring person: My father.
Top 5 websites you visit regularly: Tankspot, elitistjerks, wow.com, mmo champion, youtube. thats it
Anything else we should know / final comments: I look for any type of theory crafting that will help my performance and increase my throughput as a healer. I feel I would make an asset to the guild because I make sure I come prepared to the raid with flasks, or possible holiday consumables that will give me an edge to push the guild in progression.

Post subject: Re: Rahma Holy Priest (14/57/0)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:57 am 

NDT WTF......

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 am 

Hell yea one of the best methods out there!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:16 am 

You mean job. Methods are UT ET MT PT RT Visual and what not.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:18 am 

lol for low level noobs ;) gota work on them certs son!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:30 am 

Lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:53 am 
I'm sorry I am currently full on healers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 am 

ok, thought I would throw an Application anyways thank you for replying back.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:27 pm 
No problem if something opens I will keep you in mind

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:22 pm 

that would be great, as we speak I have upgraded some of my equipment from ICC 25. If interested take a look in my armory link. ! other then that good luck downing lich in hardmode!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:59 pm 

Hello, I would like to re-apply my application to beatdown brigade.

There has been a lot of changes to my gear since I have put in an application.

I have got new gear including heroic gear from ICC, I have re-spec disc for the guild because that is what they needed.
The guild is under turmoil and the guild leader is in rumor of quitting wow.

I will respec if it is needed (prefer disc, or holy due to gear being healing gear)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&cn=Rahma

I have experience in ICC 25m heroic.
Lord Marrowgar (downed)
Lady Deathwhisper (attempted)
Deathbringer Saurfang (attempted)
Gunship (downed)
Rotface (downed)
Festergut (downed)
Professor Putricide (attempted)
Blood Prince Council (attempted)
Valithria Dreamwalker (downed)
Sindragosa (attempted)

The remainder of the fights I have studied and watched the videos and know the fight mechanics.

Other then that, the application hasn't changed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:10 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

Nice work!

Goub you should give him a chance. I like people that dont take no for an answer

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]