Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Daxreiki, Enhancement Shaman
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
 Post subject: Daxreiki, Enhancement Shaman
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:38 pm 
I. About You

First Name: Katelynn
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Yes
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Yes

II. About Your Character

Class: Shaman
Spec:Enhancement 19/52/0
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Daxreiki
Played Time: 111 days, 12 hours, 47 minutes, 45 seconds and counting
Current Guild:Void of Reason
Why are you leaving your current guild: My previous guild broke up and went it separate ways recently.. I was contacted by the GM of Void and feels like i've been hoodwinked to transfer here.. Yah I used hoodwinked.
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse:
3/30/10 a little old
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/o2wf ... nc=bosses#
4/1/10 10 man LK attempts
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/5jug9f4vyxg7xeyi/

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla:
Started playing 2 months before BC came out D:

TBC:
Kara
Gruul
Mag
SSC/TK
ZA + warbear
Hyjal/BT
Sunwell up to KJ before nerf quit playing for a short time for personal reasons.

WOTLK:
10/25 naxx
10/25 maly
10/25 sarth + drakes
10/25 Ulduar
10 Hardmodes + starcaller
10/25 ToC
10 ToGC + insanity
25 ToGC up to Anub (tanks didn't know what block set ment)
10 ICC Up to LK
25 up to each end boss in each wing

Favorite WoW boss and why:
Oh wow..
I loved archimonde when I first went up against him. It was more then just Stand around and heal or dps.. People seriously had to avoid stuff and separated the enable from the people who were serious.

Least favorite WoW boss and why:
M....M......M....*shudders*... M'uru.....

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: Quad Core 2
Memory: 10 gigs
Video Card: 1850 Radeon ATI crossfire
Operating System: Windows 7
Type of internet connection: Cablevision so good cable :D
Internet speed: http://www.speedtest.net/result/790167212.png
Internet stability: http://www.pingtest.net/result/15267361.png

***The reason we have you use the Dallas, TX server is because Skullcrusher's server cluster is in Dallas, TX. Any speed you get to anywhere other than Dallas, TX are irrelevant and we don't care about them. Please delete this section before posting your app***

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: No but we are heading into Brownout season.
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: Yes. Killer networking card +TCPackfrequency change
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: Hardware upgrade?

V. Extra

Your favorite book: Collection of short stories by H.P. Lovecraft favorite story would be The DOOM that came to Sarnath
Your favorite movie: Inglorious Bastards
Your favorite TV show: House
Most inspiring person: Meryl Streep
Top 5 websites you visit regularly: lolcats, Failblog, mmo-champion, massively.com worldofwarcraft.com I'm a dork.
Anything else we should know / final comments: Umm, I like chocolate.

Edit: If I'm not on Dax i'm on a wee pally named Kirdan

Post subject: Re: Daxreiki, Enhancement Shaman
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:14 am 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:34 am 
the wyvern pet perched on the monitors has me sold.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:47 am 
Guild Master

I like this guy's app. Kuzz we have room for an aspiring enhc shaman?

Dax, do you have a solid Resto or Elemental gear set and spec? Hybrids who maintain two full sets of gear, talent and skill for different raid roles are highly valuable to me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:44 pm 
Sure do. Its a wee bit dated but each resto upgrade I was ever tossed I have it gemed and enchanted sir.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:06 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

Quote:
Most inspiring person: Meryl Streep

No really full sorry! :D

I tell you what we got really full on melee fast but im willing to work you in if you dont mind using your OS a lot. I will talk with the officer tonight to see if we want you to use it as healing or ele. I know we were talking the other day and I DC'd and didnt get to finish. Send me a tell when im on and we will work it out

Kuzz
Beaverhunter-alt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:31 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

Welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:53 am 

me and this guy got the same monitor!
23 inch 1080p right?
dont have the soundbar tho

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:21 am 
I would have voted for him if he had some pron on the right hand screen. . . then I'd say he 100% fit right in. Man, the Blizz website!?!? You can make a better statement than that!

:->

Pith

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:10 am 
Lootmaster

vanti wrote:
I would have voted for him if he had some pron on the right hand screen. . . then I'd say he 100% fit right in. Man, the Blizz website!?!? You can make a better statement than that!

Pith

and you could have made a better statement by actually reading the app and realizing that "his" name is katelynn :P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:34 am 
lies, women do not exist on the internet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:34 pm 
Recruitment Officer

agreed, bc they get scared of me :(

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:28 am 
Miasthma wrote:
vanti wrote:

Pith

and you could have made a better statement by actually reading the app and realizing that "his" name is katelynn :P

A chick having pron on the second screen would have been even bigger props.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]