Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Såra - Paladin - Ret/Zallyne - Mage - Arcane
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:14 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Såra - Paladin - Ret/Zallyne - Mage - Arcane
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:54 am 
First Name: Justin
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N):Y
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: I am very reliable.

II. About Your Character

Class: Mage/Paladin
Spec: Mage: 57/3/11 Paladin: 5/11/55
Mage: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Zallyne
Paladin: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =S%C3%A5ra
Played Time: I'll have to get it when I get home
Current Guild: None, just left Diabolical
Why are you leaving your current guild: Guild broke up and only a few remain and they don't do much.
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse: I have none right now sorry.

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: Started just before BC came out
TBC: All up to Illidan
Ulduar: Paladin - Full clear and a few hard modes. Mage - Not very far
TOC:Full on both
TOGC: Tribute to Skill on 10 man with my pally.
Favorite WoW boss and why: Illidan, he was one of the penultimate bad guys in Warcraft lore, and my whole reason for starting to play WoW. Aside from the lore, the fight mechanics were a blast and definitely a challenge before they nerfed it.

Least favorite WoW boss and why: Shade of Aran - Always one moron who wanted to see what happened when you moved in Flame Wreathe.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory:2GB
Video Card:not sure Nvidia something
Operating System: XP
Type of internet connection: Fiber
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER): I'll have to give you this when I get home from work.
Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER): I'll have to give you this when I get home from work.
Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: No, I have a very stable connection
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: yes
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: yes

V. Extra

Your favorite book: The whole Lord of the Rings series.

Your favorite movie: Tron

Your favorite TV show: Futurama

Most inspiring person: There really isn't any people that inspire me too much.

Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: Mmo-champion.com, WoW Forums, Bosskillers.com, Maintankadin.com, Wowhead

Anything else we should know / final comments: I love raiding, and will be there on time with all consumables, my gear repaired, etc. I get bored at work easily, so I'm always reading boss strats, class forums and what not to improve my character. You won't hear a complaint out of me and I have a very easy going personality. I play WoW for the lore and the story, not for the loot, so the more bosses I get to kill, regardless of drops, the happier I am. :D

Post subject: Re: Såra - Paladin - Ret/Zallyne - Mage - Arcane
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:09 am 
såra wrote:
III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: Started just before BC came out
TBC: All up to Illidan
Ulduar: Paladin - Full clear and a few hard modes. Mage - Not very far
TOC:Full on both
TOGC: Tribute to Skill on 10 man with my pally.
Favorite WoW boss and why: Illidan, he was one of the penultimate bad guys in Warcraft lore, and my whole reason for starting to play WoW. Aside from the lore, the fight mechanics were a blast and definitely a challenge before they nerfed it.

Whats your Icecrown experience as that would be most pertinent to your application

Post subject: Re: Såra - Paladin - Ret/Zallyne - Mage - Arcane
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:43 am 
I have killed up to Rotface in 10 man and Saurfang on 25 man including Heroic Lootship. Have not been in a group that can get further than that. I know all the fights in ICC though, just haven't gotten into a group that can get anywhere. The joy of pugging.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]