Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Altaholic, Druid, Feral
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:00 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]
 Post subject: Altaholic, Druid, Feral
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:32 am 
I. About You

First Name: Jack
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Yes
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Most definitely.

II. About Your Character

Class: Druid
Spec: 0/55/16 Feral DPS
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Altaholik
Played Time: 81 days, 4 days at 80
Current Guild: Fallout Remnants
Why are you leaving your current guild: I am currently a member of a social/casual 10 man guild with a few friends of mine until i find a suitable raid guild.
Current Server: Magtheridon
WWS / WOL Parse: I do not have any raid parses of my druid yet. I do have access to several as my mage, which, until recently, was my raid main.

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: I have tanked, dps'd, healed, and raid led full clears of MC, BWL, Onyxia40, ZG, and AQ20 on multiple characters, including warrior, paladin, druid, and rogue.

TBC: I have tanked, healed, dps'ed, and raid led full clears of kara, Gruul's/Mag's Lair, 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 3/5 Hyjal, and 5/9 BT as multiple characters, including warrior, druid, paladin, and priest.

Ulduar: I have dps'ed full clears of Ulduar 10 and 25 as an arms warrior and retribution paladin, including most hard modes except firefighter (paladin is 2 achieves away from his 10 man drake, needs firefighter and roasted dwarves). I have tanked a few of the easier non hard mode encounters.

TOC: I have done ToC 10 and 25 on muliple characters, including warrior, druid, paladin, rogue, hunter, shaman, and death knight. I have tanked, healed, dps'ed, and raid led all encounters in the instance.

TOGC: I have Tanked this on my warrior in 10 man, and dpsed it on my mage in 10 man (both full clears). In 25 man, i have cleared 3/5 on my mage, and i believe 3/5 on my paladin as retribution.

Favorite WoW boss and why: So far, i would have to say Yogg Saron. I really like the fact that you could adjust the difficulty, how melee, ranged, tanks, and healers all have specific duties that MUST be done correctly, or it will bite you in the ass.

Least favorite WoW boss and why: I would probably say Auriaya...it's an extremely boring encounter as dps, and i also disliked that dps actually have to stand in front of the boss.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @2.67 GHz
Memory: 9 gigs of RAM
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
Operating System: Windows Vista
Type of internet connection: Verizon FIOS fiberoptics
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER): http://www.speedtest.net/result/761691133.png
Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER): http://www.pingtest.net/result/13406880.png

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: No
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: I've never had to, but google is easy enough to use
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: Same as above.

V. Extra

Your favorite book: Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series
Your favorite movie: Young Guns
Your favorite TV show: House
Most inspiring person:
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: MMO champion, wowhead, Tankspot, Elitist Jerks, and Greedy Goblin
Anything else we should know / final comments: Until Recently, most of my 25 man raiding and ICC experience has been on my mage. The mage was my main for the good of the guild, as we had 0 decent players of that class. After a while, and some rather odd circumstances, i have parted ways with that guild (<Scoundrels> of Magtheridon). Before i left, i came to 2 conclusions. 1) i prefer melee dps to caster dps, and 2) i would prefer to play some type of hybrid, so that i can provide more utility and have the ability to fill in other roles if needed. For this reason, i have decided to try to find a guild where i can raid as feral dps, while offering either a tank or healing off spec for emergencies. My druid's gear is definitely a bit behind for hard modes, but i know the fights, i pride myself on my raid awareness, and i am absolutely 100% sure i can pull my weight (and probably then some in the near future) if given the chance.

Post subject: Re: Altaholic, Druid, Feral
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:08 pm 
Guild Master

Solid gear. Good app. 2 questions.

How much LK exp do you have.

Please log out in your feral DPS gear.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:42 pm 
I'm assuming you mean experience fighting the lich king himself, and not the expansion experience.

I've spent probably 6-8 hours total on attempts in 10 man lich king non heroic, on my mage. I think half our dps had their heads up their asses, we weren't able to take care of the valks in phase 2, and a few ppl had graphics issues causing them to not see defile. The 25 man i was in last night finally kind sindragosa, and i got to see the fight in 25 man for the first time, but only managed about 3-4 attempts before they called it. It is worth noting that i've only seen the fight from the perspective of a ranged dps (mage).

I'll try to make sure i'm logged out in dps.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:52 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

Send me a tell in game plz.......... I should be on today

Kuzz
Beaverhunter-alt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:29 pm 
Guild Master

Kuzz / Biolysis / Trespasser / Audiology / Sharrt / Kaelant all officers you can talk to.

Or just /who Beatdown and ask anyone thats online if any officers are on :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:41 pm 
Lootmaster

don't talk to that bio guy...he's an ass :P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:39 pm 
Tank Officer

Trespasser wrote:
Kuzz / Biolysis / Trespasser / Audiology / Sharrt / Kaelant all officers you can talk to.

Or just /who Beatdown and ask anyone thats online if any officers are on :)

/cry YOU DIDN'T MENTION ME! /WRIST

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:40 pm 
this may be a stupid question, but what server are you on? i can't find that answer ANYWHERE on your website (and i've spent like an hour looking -_-)

edit: nevermind...your character sig has it >.>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:21 pm 
It came to my attention that someone was recording a half guild/half pug toc25 we did the other day where i was on my druid. I can say that i know i have improved since then, since this was before i had my 251/264 gear, and i'm not sure if the raid comp was decent or not, but i suppose it's better than nothing.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0 ... enc=bosses

I gave the direct link to the Lord Jaraxxus fight, as i pretty much refused to switch targets so that i could test my own dps (granted he keeps spinning for casts, so it's a bit annoying to shred, but oh well).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:04 pm 

Just a quick Q. Why are you so insanely over hit cap? like 130 points over? expertise is also pretty high, which is kinda strange for a feral druid.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:15 pm 

One more quick question, Why are you using agility gems over armor pen? Your armor pen is Extremely low 28%..You should be atleast 80%

Once a troll, Now a statistic of Race Change.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:05 pm 
hit & expertise is mainly just due to me not having many options on gear yet...this is my first week raiding as this character, i'm kinda just picking up what i can as i go for now. At this gear level, agility outperforms ArP by a fair amount (mainly due to agi scaling from raid buffs). I'm doing what i can to work on both issues, it's a work in progress.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:14 pm 
Guild Master

I think that Kuzz grabbed another feral that was already on the server and we ran a PUG or 2 with. If he does not work out im 100% sure that you would be next in line.

Correct me if I am wrong here Kuzz......

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:54 am 
Acknowledged.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:42 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

I would also be open to getting you over now and work you in however there would be some sitting

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 15 posts ]