Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Jedabob - Death Knight - Blood Tank
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Jedabob - Death Knight - Blood Tank
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am 
I. About You

First Name: Justin
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Yes
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Definitely

II. About Your Character

Class: Death Knight
Spec: Blood Tank
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Jedabob
Played Time: On this char ~30 days. Combined with other chars, approximately a year.
Current Guild: All that Remains
Why are you leaving your current guild: They had a friend come back to raiding and decided to bench me and use him, without telling me...... which really pissed me off
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse: Don't have either though I will provide if necessary

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: Did not get into the game enough at that point.

TBC: Kara/Gruuls/TK then took a little break

WOTLK: I had a couple of real life issues when ulduar came out. I cleared all of Naxx/OS/Maly before that though.
since coming back I've done parts of ulduar though.

ToGc 10/25 - ALL
ICC10 10/25
ICC25 8/25

I know all of the fights though, I have done very thorough research on everything ICC has to throw at me

Favorite WoW boss and why: Heigan the Unclean, because of the dance :-)

Least favorite WoW boss and why: Attumen the horseman. I must have farmed that place 100+ times and never gotten the mount :-(

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: AMD Phenom x4 black edition quad core
Memory: 8 gigs
Video Card: Radeon 4890 turbo
Operating System: Windows 7
Type of internet connection: verizon fios
Internet speed: http://www.speedtest.net/result/783947350.png
Internet stability: http://www.pingtest.net/result/14873825.png (my firewall blocks the packet test)

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: Nope
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: YES
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: YES

V. Extra

Your favorite book: oh man, im constantly reading. I dont have a favorite book :-)
Your favorite movie: Gladiator hands down.
Your favorite TV show: Spartacus/House
Most inspiring person: The creators of South Park. For having the balls to do just about whatever they want.
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: be.imba/tankspot/armory/curse/elitest jerks/sk-gaming.com
Anything else we should know / final comments: Im surprised you guys didnt ask AGE. Im 22 btw. Also, I know my gear might not be the best right now, thats because I basically got kicked out of my core spot with all that remains. Pugging ICC25 is really difficult :-/

Thank you for taking the time to review my application

Post subject: Re: Jedabob - Death Knight - Blood Tank
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:40 am 

You appear to be logged in your offspec gear. Also, you say you've done 8/12 for 25 man ICC, but I only see 5. I see 8 for 10 man, though?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:04 am 
Tank Officer

while we appreciate you effort into the app, we are currently full on tanks. Thank you for your time and best of luck in your future endeavors.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:41 am 
It says you are recruiting tanks :?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]