Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Desecrated - Paladin - Retribution
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Desecrated - Paladin - Retribution
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:48 am 
I.About You

First Name: Oriana(22)
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Yes
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Yes I am. I am currently Online most all the time whether it be farming or doing heroics or 10 mans.

II. About Your Character

Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution/Prot (5/10/56) / (0/52/19) farming heroic spec
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&cn=Desecrated ,http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Arygos&name=desecrated
Played Time: 95 days 9 hours 2 min. This level, 43 days
Current Guild: Haven(arygos)
Why are you leaving your current guild: I am fed up with players who don't want to fully commit to progression. I am someone with an addictive personality, who will stop at nothing to achieve progression. I feel a sense of gratification when this occurs. I am looking for a guild who has lich king down on either 10/25 man and is currently working on progression in hard-modes.
Current Server: Arygos
WWS / WOL Parse: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/yirhyb7zlzpzl5x2/dashboard/?s=799&e=954
II.http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4245/worldoflogs.jpg
III.http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/2932/allbosses.jpg
IV.and a s/s of target dummy http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6114/wowscrnshot040610235604.jpg

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: onxyia,BWL,ZG,MC,AQ20 and 40 up to twin emps and nax ( all as holy)

TBC:Black temple, MH, SSC, Gruuls, Magtheridons lair, karazhan, ZA and TK. I mainly raided with heinous and a few others that I can't seem to remember.

WOTLK:Naxx, onyxia,toc 10/25,ulduar 10/25(missing yogg+1 for my drake on 10 man), EoE, OS, ICC 10(11/12. Got LK to 30%) ICC25(11/12)

Favorite WoW boss and why: I love signdigrosa because it's a unique fight that involves a lot of movement and is just primarily fun. Lk is also fun, it allows players to know who is fail and who is good. I consider myself to carefully avoid all the defiles and I know when to stun the Valkyrie. As stated above, the furthest I've gotten on LK attempts was 30% in a pug.

Least favorite WoW boss and why: Professor purtricide. Ret pallies generally don't do very well since consecration is sorely lacking during that fight due to movement.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: AMD phenom(tm) 9500 quad-core processor 2.20 GHz
Memory:3 Gigs
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4800 series
Operating System: windows 7 professonal
Type of internet connection:cable
Internet speed Image
Internet stability Image

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: No, maybe once a month.
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: Yes
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: Yes

V. Extra

Your favorite book: DO androids dream of electric sheep. I LOVE sci/fi. Esp star trek.
Your favorite movie: None
Your favorite TV show: Lost, it's so damn addicting!
Most inspiring person: Oh gosh, I don't know.
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: 1)http://www.mmo-champion.com/ 2)http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t84213-retribution_bis_lists_3_3_a/ 3) http://www.wowarmory.com/4)http://tankspot.com/ 5) http://www.wow-pro.com/class_guides/tannyrs_paladin_tanking_guide /http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/default.aspx
Anything else we should know / final comments:

I originated from skullcrusher on a few toons. Some of you may remember a fury warrior named mayako or a hunter named mashima. I have always wanted to return to a place that I feel as home. I have been playing since vanilla whether it be horde or alliance. I have been an exceptional healer then but have always thought paladins could be much more than a meatshield healing class. I was so happy when paladins became a viable dps/tanking class. I love retribution about equally as protection, but Ret will always hold a special place in my heart. I have 450 cooking/fishing and come prepared with fish feats and dragonfin filet as well as flasks and scrolls. I understand you are currently not looking for a ret paladin but, I feel I know my class inside and out, and would be a viable addition to your guild. I am also a combo package with a very geared/skilled enhancement shaman who will be apping tomorrow. This is his current armory.

V.http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&cn=Ergoproxy

Post subject: Re: Desecrated - Paladin - Retribution
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 am 

Amazing application. Wow.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:43 am 
Ranged DPS Officer

Guunstav wrote:
Amazing application. Wow.

Pretty much all of this ^^

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 am 
THank you very much, I have been playing for a long time and I tend to top meters often(not saying this to sound arrogant), so I feel my skill is at a point in which a guild such as yours would compliment me well. My bf had recently made a post on the Skullcrusher forums of possible xferes, this was us and we we told to app! I am aware of your need of an enhancement shaman, prepare for his leet awesome post as well. :)

-On a side note, If I were to get accepted, I'm currently working on the shadowmourne chest chain. I'm on the part where 1,000 kills are needed to be made before the next portion, that being professor putricide and sindrigsoda. If I were to leave now, the GM had told me this quest would be reset; So I must stick out the duration dispute how unhappy I may be. I have 400/1000 kills "fed" to my weapon and will be opting for rep runs to shorten my stay on my current server.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:38 pm 
Ranged DPS Officer

You will want to roll an alt on Skullcrusher and look for Kuzz, as he is our Melee DPS officer.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

Send me a tell........ I just took a ret so it maight be hard to get you a ton of raid spots but I will see what I can do

Kuzz
Beaverhunter

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]