Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Condemned Protection Warrior
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]
 Post subject: Condemned Protection Warrior
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:56 pm 
I. About You

First Name: Franklin
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): yes
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Definatly a reliable/responsible person

II. About Your Character

Class: Warrior
Spec: Prot/Fury
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... %B8ndemned
Played Time: 12 days 2 hours played at 80 24 days 9 hours played total.... it is a newer character obviously but i have been playing since the start of Wrath
Current Guild: Psycho Bunnies
Why are you leaving your current guild: The guild fell apart and reformed. Alot of members were lost during the process and i no longer see the guild going anywhere as far as progression in 25m ICC
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse:

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla:

TBC:

WOTLK:Naxx10/25, Uld(up to cat lady)10/25, ToC 10/25, Icc10(up to sindragosa), Icc25(up to putricide)

Favorite WoW boss and why: I'd have to say Professor is my favorite boss atm it requires tanks to be aware of fight mechanics and move the boss accordingly.

Least favorite WoW boss and why: Rotface is definatley my least favorite boss because of how boring it is to tank.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: AMD Phenom 9150e Quad-Core Processor 1.8GHz
Memory: 4G
Video Card: NVIDIA GE Force GTS 250
Operating System:64bit Vista
Type of internet connection: Cable
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER):http://www.speedtest.net/result/776238099.png
Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER): could not get this to work 4/8/10

***The reason we have you use the Dallas, TX server is because Skullcrusher's server cluster is in Dallas, TX. Any speed you get to anywhere other than Dallas, TX are irrelevant and we don't care about them. Please delete this section before posting your app***

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently:no
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: no never really had the need to learn how to trouble shoot i rarely lag
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: usually just turn video settings down but FPS is rarely and issue for me

V. Extra

Your favorite book: dont read much =/
Your favorite movie: Superbad
Your favorite TV show: The Ultimate Fighter
Most inspiring person: everyone i know fails =P
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: TankSpot, EJ, Arenajunkies, MMO Champion, cant think of a fifth =/
Anything else we should know / final comments: I'm a raider who tries to be as well informed as possible when entering content that is new to me. I'm never late to raids. If i can not make a raid I will always let an officer know in advance. I like to have fun while raiding but can also be serious when I have to be. You can also find me on my hunter Mørtal the alt code for the o is 0248 idk wat u have to do for macs

Last edited by Condemned on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Condemned Protection Warrior
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 pm 
Tank Officer

Not a bad AP. Gear is slightly underwhelming for 25 HM's, but nothing that can't be fixed. As a recommendation, instead of using a Parry/Stam gem to fill your meta req, use an expertise/stam since you are currently under exp soft cap and gemming parry is kinda lol

I will keep you posted! We have just begun our search for a new tank so I am not jumping at the first aps we get.

How is your fury set btw? A good offspec is going to come in handy with a lot of these fights not requiring 3 tanks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:22 am 
fury set is not any thing special it can use a lot of work its mostly badge gear. It has a few 10mICC pieces and two ilvl251 weps. ill make those gemming changes =D. also logged out with a dps ring by accident lols

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:03 am 
Tank Officer

as long as you are competent with your fury rotation and were willing to gem and enchant it like it was your MS, that is all we can ask

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 am 
fury is preety faceroll lols not much to not get about it. it is however very gear dependent =/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:18 pm 
so when can i expect to hear from one of you?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:17 am 
Guild Master

Condemned wrote:
so when can i expect to hear from one of you?

Get in touch with Griff in-game if he hasn't done the same for you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:29 pm 
Tank Officer

hey man, I am so sorry I havent kept in touch with you about this.

We have some internal candidates that we are going to move forward with. I appreciate the time you invested in the app and the brief discussion in this thread. I will def keep you in mind should a need arise later on. thanks again and good luck

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 8 posts ]