Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Hatch - Ret NOOB!
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:14 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Hatch - Ret NOOB!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 pm 

I. About You

First Name:Carlos ( just call me hatch :P )
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N):y
Would you describe yourself as reliable?:yea

II. About Your Character

Class:Paladin
Spec:Retribution
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Hatchx
Played Time:219 days
Current Guild:none, was in paradox
Why are you leaving your current guild: guild disbanded due to lack of attendance for raids.
Current Server: skullcrasher
WWS / WOL Parse: i dont have 1, maybe gouban have the icc 10 man i did wit you guys on saturday

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla:
MC: killed Ragnaros with the orange hammer!!! rolo
BWL: cleared
AQ40: up to c'thun attempts
Naxx: only cleared 2 wings, spider and abomination. with the first bosses down of the other 2 wings.

TBC:
SSC, TK, Hyjal cleared, and Sunwell up to Felmyst.

WOTLK:
Naxx, Ulduar, TOC cleared.
TogC, up to anub.
ICC 25 up to bloodqueen and missing sindragosa and LK, on 10 man icc ive done up to LK attempts and even done the first 3 bosses on heroic mode.

Favorite WoW boss and why:
Even if we didnt managed to kill it back in the day, i think c'thun its my favorite boss, just because the feeling of the fight, complexity and it was pretty fun to do that fight.

Least favorite WoW boss and why:
Ummm i think right now it is professor putrifail, just because it relys for people not to screw up, which it tends to happen a lot because the fight involves a lot of moving and its one of the more lagged battles with all the spell detail and abilities there, and its easier for ppl to screw up.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor:intell core duo 2.6 ghz
Memory:4 gb
Video Card: nvidia geforce 8800 gtx
Operating System: vista
Type of internet connection: cable
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER):

Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER):

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently:nope
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency:yea
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS:yea

V. Extra

Your favorite book:all the Tolkien books are pretty good.
Your favorite movie: terminator 2
Your favorite TV show:family guy
Most inspiring person: Carlos Slim
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: mmo-champion.com, elitistfails.com, curse.com, tankspot.com.
Anything else we should know / final comments:
Not much to add here, just want to let you know that i can offer you a first class palading player that i've been playing well over 4 years now, im always commited to the guild and im always looking to do new stuff that can prove my skills.

Post subject: Re: Hatch - Ret NOOB!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:33 pm 
Support! Brought this guy to ICC10, knew all the fights we did and performed excellently.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:51 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

Hash send me a tell when im on and we will talk

C'thun is still my favorite fight also........ We killed him back in the day with no vent. Ranks as the kill I remember the most here in BB

Kuzz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:24 pm 

will do

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]