Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - apocalypsex Death Knight Blood Tank ReApp
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:58 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: apocalypsex Death Knight Blood Tank ReApp
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:25 am 
I. About You

First Name: Joe
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Yes
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Yes, my 100% attendance and showing up flasked and prepared with the understanding of the fights I believe is the definition of a reliable raider.

II. About Your Character

Class: Death Knight
Spec: Blood Tank
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... pocalypsex
Played Time: Dinged 80 July 16th, 2009.
Current Guild: Guild less
Why are you leaving your current guild:
I been in there for about 5 months. I learned many things and wouldn't be where I am today without them. However, between the cliques in the guild, the drama, and the retarded raiders I couldn't take it anymore.
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/42875/
III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla:

TBC:

WOTLK:
Cleared all except Togc25, Iccs and Ulduar.
Togc25 2/5
Icc10 & 25 cleared up to LK with my previous guild.
Ulduar, just never cared to finish it, nor did my previous guild run it.
I've only raided WOTLK

Favorite WoW boss and why:
My favorite WoW boss is a boss where the guild is stuck on and trying hard to down, like in my situation it would be the Lich King, besides it being the final boss in Icc, I have yet to defeat him.

Least favorite WoW boss and why:
Gunship, at least when we used to raid gunship on Tuesday, the lag made you want to quit for the night!

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: Intel Quad Core q9400 2.66 ghz
Memory: 6 GB Ddr2 Corsair
Video Card: Geforce Gtx 260
Operating System: Windows XP professional 64 bit
Type of internet connection: Hardwired Fiber Optics
Internet speed Image
Internet stability Image

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: Never DC
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: yes
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: yes

V. Extra

Your favorite book: Jack Higgins author
Your favorite movie: Shooter
Your favorite TV show: Spartacus blood and sand
Most inspiring person:
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: wow progress, armory, wow main site.
Anything else we should know / final comments:
I believe my gear is up to date, I recently left Lucky Drunks which was at Lich King, and congratulations on downing Lich Kings, I think my App timing turned out to be perfect with the new heroic runs that I'm sure BDB will be doing. I can raid everyday of the week, I play 40 hours+ a week. Thank you for looking over my application.

By applying to Beatdown Brigade you must understand a few things about our guild and the way things are run.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]