Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Thcotwo Feral druid
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Thcotwo Feral druid
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:31 pm 
I. About You

First Name:Matt
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Yes.
Would you describe yourself as reliable?:I was a tank in Koala's before they decided to stop raiding with 100% raid attendance.

II. About Your Character

Class:Druid
Spec:Feral/Feral
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Thcotwo
Played Time:141 days on this toon a lot more on my alts...
Current Guild: Koalas
Why are you leaving your current guild:Still in it until I can find a raiding guild
Current Server:Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse:

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla:mc,bwl,aq20,aq40
TBC: Hyjal, TK, BT, gruul, SSC, KARA, MAG, ZA
Ulduar:I have done all of ulduar normal mode and everything up to mimiron hardmode
TOC:full clear toc 10 and 25
TOGC:triubte to mad skill 10 and only up to twins in 25
Favorite WoW boss and why:I love to heal dreamwalker :) portals are super fun 50 stack heals ftw!
Least favorite WoW boss and why: I enjoy raiding reguardless of the boss. I have found going back in ulduar is really tedious and grueling teaching pugs how to do a boss that has been out for a year

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: 3.2 ghz dual core some shit
Memory:3.750 gigs of ram with os
Video Card:gforce 9100
Operating System:windows xp home
Type of internet connection:comcast
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER):http://www.speedtest.net/result/761164495.png
Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER):http://www.pingtest.net/result/13373332.png

Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently:Nope
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency:Yeah I used to be a cable tech for comcast
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: read above

V. Extra

Your favorite book: Eye spy
Your favorite movie: Haven't thought about these question's in years. I was a fan of Year One.
Your favorite TV show: UFC.
Most inspiring person:Good question.
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: www.worldofwhorecraft.com Eliteistjerks.com wowhead.com wowjutsu.com wowarmory.com
Anything else we should know / final comments: I can't stop laughing. I smoke a lot of pot and have a son due in June.

Post subject: Re: Thcotwo Feral druid
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:06 pm 

Dunno why this app hasn't gotten much love. played with this guy a few times and he's a good druid for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:46 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

Sending you a in game mssg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:53 pm 
Melee DPS Officer

Welcome

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]