Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Purpletrain-Priest-Holy/Disc
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:55 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Purpletrain-Priest-Holy/Disc
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:15 pm 
1.My name is Jordan Blais
I work at a family owned diner
I live in Turner, Maine
I am very reliable; I can adapt to most any time schedule, and am willing to help people out with quest, grps, lvling, gold, ect.

2. I play a BE Priest
Main spec is Holy atm, though I can easily change it to be disc if that is what is needed. Also if you needed dps I could easily switch to a shadow spec (most of my gear is healing though.)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... urpletrain
I have currently played 73 days and 13 hours on my priest
I am currently in the guild <Ctrl Alt Elites> and I wish to leave because our 25 man progression is slow, to the point where I just don't want to go to 25 mans anymore. Most people in the guild know the 25 man fights, its just we can't deliver the dps(25 mans have a lot of pugs because out guild is not active on that day rly) I want to join a more serious raiding guild, also the guild is falling apart rather. Our best DPS left just a few days ago, and he was one of my best friends in the guild, kinda a lot of trash talk in the guild too.
I play on Skullcrusher.
The WOL I actually never have used before, there was one never set up for us, though I have taken a look at it and I could set one up if it is something you guys use a lot.

3. I know a few of the original WoW raids, AQ, BWL,ZG; thats the extent of it lol.
In TBC I know BT, some of Sunwell, ZF, Kara.
In Uld I know every fight accept Freya and alg. This is in 10 and 25 man modes, and hardmodes on some of the early stage bosses.
TOC/TOGC: I know all fights in TOC 10 and 25, and all fights in TOGC 10/25 as well
Hmmm favorite WoW boss. Well I think OVERALL it would have to be saph in Naxx. I really like the area he is in based on visuals. I also like the fight in general; its fun, and not to straining for an end raid boss. Also the first time I raided in WOTLK it was Naxx, and we got to saph. I won some robes and a cape, and I felt like king of the world lol.
Least favorite boss is probably the worms in TOC. That fight can get very out of hand, and it dosnt take much to wipe the raid on that fight.

4.Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5300@2.6GHz
6 gigs of memory
Currently running Vista :( Dosnt mess up wow though
I have a wireless DSL connection
My computer never has crashed(knocks on wood) And my internet never fails unless something like lightning come up, or if my bro accidently unplugs the internet (which almost never happens) . I think I know how to troubleshoot both.

5.Um my favorite book is probably catcher in the rye.
My favorite movie is either batman:the dark night, or Alice in Wonderland lol
I have a tie for favorite tv shows. House M.D. And none other then FAMILY GUY
I really look up to my dad, and my pepere (grandfather) they are very smart people and they really follow their goals.
Wowarmory.com, Warcraftmovies.com, wowwiki.com, Warcraftpets.com, Wowhead.com
Hope I filled this out right. I talked to Gouban about recruitment, he seemed interested in the idea and we talked in vent for a little while about the possibilities. He wants me to try raiding with you guys on Tuesday to see how I do.
Alright happy reading :P (pst me with more questions Purpletrain, or if im not on him im probably on my shammy Thundertrain. If no luck there then I am probably offline.)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]