Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Nystana - Priest - Holy / Disc
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Nystana - Priest - Holy / Disc
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:54 pm 
I. About You

First Name: James
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Yes
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: I don't have a single foreseeable reason to miss a raid, I don't work during your raid times and I have other time for my homework.

II. About Your Character

Class: Priest
Spec: Holy (14/57/0) / Disc (57/14/0)
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Nystana
Played Time: 104 days, 42 at 80.
Current Guild: Psychaotic
Why are you leaving your current guild: No open raid slot, solid core
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse: N/A

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: MC - AQ40 Cleared
TBC: Kara - Sunwell Cleared
Ulduar: 10m (Assorted HM's) Cleared, 25m up to Yogg
TOC: 10m & 25m Cleared
TOGC: 10m Cleared (Mad Skill), 25m up to Anub
ICC: 10m Cleared, 25m up to LK
Favorite WoW boss and why: all of Sunwell; The bosses in Sunwell were all very different and calculated fights that required a lot of coordination, I love fights like that.
Least favorite WoW boss and why: ooohh I hated learning Bug Trio in AQ40 mainly because sooo many people in my guild fucked up.. a lot

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.6ghz
Memory: 2gb Corsair DDR2 PC 6400 Dual Channel
Video Card: XFX 8800 GTS 320 MB (soon to be sli!)
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Type of internet connection: T1, my college internet
Internet speed: 3.3 Mb/s http://www.speedtest.net/result/743234572.png
Internet stability: I got a B! http://www.pingtest.net/result/12206832.png
Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: Nah
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: Yup
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: Yup

V. Extra

Your favorite book: House of Leaves / Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Your favorite movie: Oldboy
Your favorite TV show: Don't really watch TV
Most inspiring person: Hunter S. Thompson
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: mmo-champ, wow.com, worldofwarcraft.com, worldofraids.com, tankspot.com
Anything else we should know / final comments: Well, I'm the kind of player that goes into fights ready to progress; I know the fights going in and understand how to take criticism. You won't see me make the same mistake twice. I know my class and I play it well; If I'm invited, I promise not to disappoint ;)

Post subject: Re: Nystana - Priest - Holy / Disc
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:58 am 
Guild Master

Good app. Gouban should be talking to you soon.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:55 am 
Awesome :) thanks for the quick reply.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:04 am 
Talk to me tonight, I'll be online around 8pm, if I don't whisper you whisper me :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:33 pm 
A pretty solid app.

Your disc spec is tight. I was a little curious about your holy spec though.
What do you usually use to heal? Are you casting a lot of PoH or something?

You're clearly not casting many GH b/c you didn't spec into Divine Fury.
But then you did spec into Serendipity instead of Empowered Healing, which is very curious b/c it can only mean a ton of PoH cast.

So, . . how are you usually healing? Can you point us to a WoL or WWS?

vanti

edit: typo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:55 pm 
vanti wrote:
A pretty solid app.

Your disc spec is tight. I was a little curious about your holy spec though.
What do you usually use to heal? Are you casting a lot of PoH or something?

You're clearly not casting many GH b/c you didn't spec into Divine Fury.
But then you did spec into Serendipity instead of Empowered Healing, which is very curious b/c it can only mean a ton of PoH cast.

So, . . how are you usually healing? Can you point us to a WoL or WWS?

vanti

edit: typo

I love using hasted PoH's for those encounters where there is constant raid damage with other variables mixed in; the kind of fight you need to get the group heal out of the way fast and first, then work on single target top-offs. Infest on LK is the best example, festergut's AoE, Marrowgar's bone storm, sindragosa's damage as well.
My main top-off rotation is: PoM, hasted PoH, CoH, 2 casts (renew or FH or both), PoM etc etc.

A few months back I counted how many times I actually cast GH; its less than 20 times per raid week. I didn't see it necessary to drop a bunch points around it.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]