Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Hinto - Shaman - Elemental
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Hinto - Shaman - Elemental
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:41 pm 

I. About You

First Name: Derrick
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Yes
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Outside of holdover OT from work(rare), yes

II. About Your Character

Class: Shaman
Spec: Elemental with both resto and enhancement offspec gear. Resto is much better though.
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... r&cn=Hinto and yes, my offspec is terrible with no glyphs, I just mess around with it for fun :-D.
Played Time: [11:43:10] Total time played: 179 days, 11 hours, 24 minutes, 43 seconds
[11:43:10] Time played this level: 12 days, 5 hours, 57 minutes, 11 seconds
Current Guild: Invictus Mortem
Why are you leaving your current guild: Unable to make raid times since I moved to west coast.
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse: None at the moment

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: Cleared MC, BWL, AQ20 except Ayamiss , ZG, Did up to C'thun in AQ40, did spider wing, noth and instructor razuvious in Naxx40.
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Mag's Lair, did LootReaver in TK and all but Vashj in SSC with IM. With BB I did all of TK, all of SSC, all of BT, and up to M'uru in Sunwell.
Ulduar: Everything except Yogg and Algalon in both 10/25 between Hinto and my other two 80's. Did hard mode flame leviathan in 10 man but never did any in 25 sadly.
TOC: Full clear in both 10 and 25.
TOGC: Attempts on first boss in 10 man. Never got much time in the hardmodes before I had to move and stopped raiding for a bit.
Favorite WoW boss and why: Back when I was healing probably Twin Emps in AQ40. Just a fun fight for me to heal, the way we did it. Now that I'm elemental, it's probably something like Brutallus. Movement, max damage, and a complete dependence on everyone in the raid to do their job. So much fun.
Least favorite WoW boss and why: Skeram in AQ40 a million times over. Just the total fight that is such a pain in the ass. One of those fights that just randomly could screw you even if it was the millionth time doing it.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: Intel Core2 Dual 3ghz
Memory: 3 gig ram
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT
Operating System: Vista
Type of internet connection: Cable interwebs
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER): Image
Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER): Image
Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: Not anymore! I moved away from that horrible apartment back during the Sunwell days...
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: Yes
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: Yes

V. Extra

Your favorite book: The Radioactive Boyscout by Ken Silverstein is one of the more recent books I've read that I enjoyed. About this 14 year old kid that tried building his own breeder reactor in his back yard. Good stuff. All time favorite is probably the Hitchhikers "trilogy" by Douglas Adams.
Your favorite movie: Probably Blazing Saddles by Mel Brooks. I don't watch a lot of current movies, but this is a hilarious classic.
Your favorite TV show: Either Sportscenter or a show I just started watching, White Collar. Good show to just turn your brain off and watch.
Most inspiring person: Don't really have one, but reading Douglas Adams' biography really made me respect the man and why he wrote what he did and all he went though trying to get his books turned into a movie.
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: http://www.wowhead.com http://www.elitistjerks.com http://www.bosskillers.com http://www.tankspot.com http://www.wowwiki.com http://www.ihateidiots.net http://www.mmo-champion.com
Anything else we should know / final comments:

Yes, my trinkets suck. I know :-( Yes, I have two pieces of "mp/5" gear. :-(

Post subject: Re: Hinto - Shaman - Elemental
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:37 am 

Blast from the past :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:02 am 
Ranged DPS Officer

Bring yourself buddy, catch either me or Tres in game and we'll get you setup.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:34 pm 

dukale wrote:
Blast from the past :)

Come back! I need a 2's partner...

Once a troll, Now a statistic of Race Change.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]