Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Cowmunist / Warrior / Fury
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:10 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Cowmunist / Warrior / Fury
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:37 pm 
I. About You

First Name: Jack
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Y (10pm-1+am)
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Y (Researches Fights, Show with flasks and ontime)

II. About Your Character

Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury / Arms
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Cowmunist
Played Time: 16days but on my previous warrior had 200ish days
Current Guild: Control Alt Elites
Why are you leaving your current guild: Leader inactive and I cant manage to get a raid going cause ppl has no patience and wait.
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse: N/A

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: up to AQ40 (Fankriss)
TBC: up to SSC (Vashj)
Ulduar: N/A
TOC: Cleared
TOGC: Twins
Favorite WoW boss and why: General Rajaxx (AQ20) the commander that fights on your side just soo badass, my role model as a warrior
Least favorite WoW boss and why: that really ugly princess in Muradon, ruins my appetite everytime and also its a really long n boring instance for me.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: core i7
Memory: 4GB DDR
Video Card: GTX260
Operating System: Win7
Type of internet connection: 8MB Cable
Internet speed Image
Internet stability Image
Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: No
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: Never really had lagg problem.
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: Turn graphics down, but should never be a prob with my comp specs

V. Extra

Your favorite book: I dont really read :P
Your favorite movie: Inglourious Basterds
Your favorite TV show: Rescue Me
Most inspiring person: Billy Connelly
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: wow-head, mmo-champions
Anything else we should know / final comments:

I play this game to pvp, I raid to help me kill spare time and get certain gear to help me excell in pvp, with my current job I am able to play @ work, tho mostly I do pvp @ work instead of raiding cause customers = standing in fire = dead dps = no dps, I work till 7pm serv time so your 10pm raid time suits me perfectly, I used to play on the alliance side in Local Defense, was with them pretty much till I quit half way during BC, at that time I found the game really boring, recently I came back roughly a bit over 2 months now, most of the ppl I know from LD stopped playing so I decided to reroll on horde, and here I am, I am a very capiable player, shows up on time and prepared, and does my part in raids and such. also a chinese communist irl :P , tho I rather farm alliance corpses instead of gold.

Post subject: Re: Cowmunist / Warrior / Fury
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:12 am 
Lootmaster

cuz u totally have fibre t3 to ur house....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:55 am 

LOL mine does that some times to do to Mediacom being totally retarded right now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:44 pm 

Miasthma wrote:
cuz u totally have fibre t3 to ur house....

I have 40mbit Mias. That isn't uncommon if someone goes apeshit with DSL.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:41 pm 
Well I redid the test and this was the result

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:34 am 

Try a different test on DSLReports, or speedtest.qwest.net

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:53 am 
lol my isp feeling generous?

[url]http://speedtest.dslreports.comImage[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:41 am 

Ok your internet is either broken or insane.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:56 am 
Guild Master

I hate continuing to go off topic here...but...

one of 4 things are happening

1) You own an OC-3 fiber backbone line to your home. Your name appears on this list because an residential OC-3 line costs approx 30-40 thousand dollars. Per month.

2) The cap on your ISP's DSLAM is fucked / broken / misconfiguired and is allowing subscribers full unrestricted access to it's OC-3 backbone.

3) You are doing this test from work / university, and you work / go to school @ a mid to large sized corperation / university

4) You are photoshoping your results.

I have my money on #3.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 am 
Trespasser wrote:
I hate continuing to go off topic here...but...

one of 4 things are happening

1) You own an OC-3 fiber backbone line to your home. Your name appears on this list because an residential OC-3 line costs approx 30-40 thousand dollars. Per month.

2) The cap on your ISP's DSLAM is fucked / broken / misconfiguired and is allowing subscribers full unrestricted access to it's OC-3 backbone.

3) You are doing this test from work / university, and you work / go to school @ a mid to large sized corperation / university

4) You are photoshoping your results.

I have my money on #3.

1) I wish
2) This sounds most reasonable
3) I work @ a small retail store that runs a 1MB DSL Line and usually university has a cap due to high amount of users.
4) No, because having fast internet also increases my e-peen size

anyways how are you guys on furry warriors? :P

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:02 pm 
Ranged DPS Officer

I will direct you to the melee class leader Kuzz. Talk with him ASAP but I know we have a good fury warrior that's usually 100% attendance.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:42 pm 
Guild Master

Unless you roll arms, probably not.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:38 pm 
Trespasser wrote:
Unless you roll arms, probably not.

Well I am dual spec in to both arms n fury :P
tho I never raided as arms in WOTLK only did that BC, but I do have 100% armor pen in arms. :P
and bloodsurge would increase the raids phy atk by 4% :P
also be able to thunder clap for bosses like festergut w/o considerable dps loss since in battle stance
aswell as mortal strike tho I dunno if that works on fights like surafang, never tried it.
and once I have 4pc T10 execute spamm + execute glyph Im sure Ill be able to output considerable amount of dmg.

This was my Arms DPS meter while back in BC when I was in Local Defense
I know this some really old shit prob dont mean nothing now
Just saying I aint incompetent.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:25 pm 
Hey Cow! (2 thumbs up) 8)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:25 pm 
/ bump

saw you guys posting on the forums that you are actually recruiting furry warrs now.

updated my gear quite a bit from my origional app.
i know i am under expertise cap, but I dont really notice a problem as long as i am hitting the boss from behind
I do have ramaldini axe which can put me to expertise cap, i have tested on the dummies and seem to be able to do a bit more w/o ramaldini.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 16 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next