Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Visura-Mage-Arcan
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:46 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Visura-Mage-Arcan
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:47 am 
I. About You

First Name: Aaron
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N):Y
Would you describe yourself as reliable?:I would yes, rarely ever leave a raid early

II. About Your Character

Class: Mage
Spec: 57/3/11
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &cn=Visura
Played Time: 160 total 44 at 80
Current Guild: Psychaotic
Why are you leaving your current guild: I love psych and all the members they're an amazing guild but recently my school/work schedule has changed and i can't make their raids anymore due to being too early
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse: I have none right now sorry.

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: Didn't play
TBC: Kara, SSC, TK Hyjal (didnt down archi) BT up to Akama
Ulduar:Full clear normal up to Hodir hard
TOC:Full
TOGC:Up to Jarx
Favorite WoW boss and why: Wow, my favorite is probably archi probably because it took A LOT of work for us to down him i was still on malorne server with a couple guys from psych it seemed like a real achievement when we downed him. I guess i really just liked the mechanics of the fight the flames and having to use the tears and i like the lore aspect of the burn part.
Least favorite WoW boss and why:Least favorite would probably have to be Void reaver i mean the fight itself wasnt too bad but that trash was AWFUL and really just ruined the fight for me General Vez is kinda the same way the trash just takes the fight out of you i guess.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor:Intel(R)Core 2 Quad CPU
Memory:2GB
Video Card:not sure Nvidia something
Operating System: Vista :(
Type of internet connection: DSL
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER):http://www.speedtest.net/result/707496660.png
Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here - USE THE DALLAS, TX SERVER):http://www.pingtest.net/result/9770113.png
Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: no but at around ~12 am i do dc its weird idk wtf is up with that
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: no
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: no

V. Extra

Your favorite book: I forget the name but its this awesome series about like shadows and these kids that have weird powers, its trippy but i like it

Your favorite movie: Its kind of new to be my favorite but i think Avatar is up there it was pretty good.

Your favorite TV show: True Blood

Most inspiring person: hmm good question i want to say something generic like jesus or mother teresa or something but thats lame uhm Rick Astley. Fo sho

Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: Mmo-champion.com, Wowhead, Worldofwarcraft.com Worldofraids.com and Occasionally thottbot

Anything else we should know / final comments: I guess i want to say that im looking to get back into raiding i know my gear might be a smidge behind but its something that im willing to work on im also interested in any 10 mans that may be running if there are openings. I'd like to say that im a fun person to raid with i like to talk in vent, not a whole lot to the point where its annoying but i kind of like the social aspect of a guild im looking forward to a raiding spot and hope to talk to you guys soon thanks- Vis a.k.a Ark

Post subject: Re: Visura-Mage-Arcan
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:57 am 

I clicked on his armory, and was treated to a picture of a Female version of Zmorris. Literally looks exactly the same, save for the gender. Kinda creepy...

Post subject: Re: Visura-Mage-Arcan
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:18 pm 
So over the weekend i got a couple upgrades im working on getting tailoring back to max (long story.)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]