Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Deryk - Rogue - Assassination
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:44 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Deryk - Rogue - Assassination
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:46 pm 
I. About You

First Name: Derek
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Y
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Y

II. About Your Character

Class: Rogue
Spec: Assassination
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Deryk
Played Time: 51 days, 17 hours, 52 minutes.
Current Guild: Resurrected
Why are you leaving your current guild: Never enough people online for 25m's which cause us to spend up to an hour pugging.
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse: After googling what this is, I'm unable to provide the information for this question as I still don't understand what it is.

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: I started playing WoW a few weeks before BC came out, never played endgame vanilla.
TBC: Grull, Mag, TK, SSC, BT
Ulduar:
TOC: 10/25 Cleared.
TOGC: 10(Jax, Faction, Twins).
Favorite WoW boss and why: Putricide. The concept of the fight is extremely original and if played with competent players (which I've yet to have the experience in, in newer content) can be very fun.
Least favorite WoW boss and why: Saurfang. Although I get to top dps, all I do is stand still. Fun....

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory:2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM; supports up to 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
Operating System: MAC OS X
Type of internet connection: DSL Cable
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here):Image
Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here): Download Speed: 3242 kbps (405.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 601 kbps (75.1 KB/sec transfer rate)
February 2, 2010 6:36:30 PM EST
Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: N
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: Y
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: Y

V. Extra

Your favorite book: The Da Vinci Code
Your favorite movie: Armageddon. Almost 3 hours of the most epic Man vs Nature scenario.
Your favorite TV show: Law & Order.
Most inspiring person: My grandfather.
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: MMO-Champion, Elitist Jerks, Shadowpanther.net, WoWwiki, Maxdps (Although they currently don't have a system for assassination rogues...)
Anything else we should know / final comments: I ship out in May, however before I leave I'd love the chance to play with competent players and hopefully accomplish my final goal; To take a screen shot of myself standing over Arthas' corpse. I heard about your guild from my IRL friend Zazzul, both of us are competent players, bring our own consumables and other such viabile toys (I.E. Jeeves, MOLL-E, Feasts, ETC.)

Thank you for reviewing my application, I look forward to hearing your response(s).
-Deryk

Post subject: Re: Deryk - Rogue - Assassination
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:40 pm 
Guild Master

Thanks for the app. Currently we are full up on Rogues the last time I heard. You can talk to Kuzz in-game. Also, since you will be leaving the game in 3-4 months, I am not sure it would be a great fit.

However we may be able to work something out to get you a FoG (friend of guild) invite so you can hang out with your friend (if he gets in) and possibly fill a backup raider role.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]