Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Vilent Hunter Survival/MM
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:04 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Vilent Hunter Survival/MM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:52 pm 
First Name:Karl
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N):Y
Would you describe yourself as reliable?:Yes

II. About Your Character

Class:Hunter
Spec:Survival and MM (both are raid specs)
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&cn=Vilent
Played Time:26 days, 21 hours, 15 minutes
Current Guild:Collateral DMG
Why are you leaving your current guild:it is disorganized and lacks consistency
Current Server:Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse:

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla:raided MC with a guild called Dreadfallen got to Ragnaros, but never downed him. ZG completed. Onyxia 40 downed. AQ 40 up to C'thun.
TBC:didn't play much during TBC. but have did Karazhan to completion, and Zul'aman.
Ulduar:flame leviathon, ignis, razorscale, XT, Assembly of iron, Kologarn, auriaya, Freya. never had an opportunity to progress any further.
TOC:TOC10 full clear, TOC 25 (i am ashamed to see i have never dropped Anub on 25...)
TOGC:Attempted TOGC 10, but never got passed the first bosses. pretty sad really.
Favorite WoW boss and why:Majordomo Executus..because the guild i was in really had to work at downing him, so when we finally did it was oh so sweet.
Least favorite WoW boss and why: C'thun, because everything it does is cheap.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor:Pentium 4 2ghz processor
Memory:3gb
Video Card:Nvidia Gforce 6800
Operating System:windows xp
Type of internet connection:Charter High Speed
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here):http://www.speedtest.net/result/686033118.png
(link results of http://www.pingtest.net here):http://www.pingtest.net/result/8139506.png
Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently:negative
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency:yes
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS:yes

V. Extra

Your favorite book:Angels and Demons
Your favorite movie:Aliens..even after all these years.
Your favorite TV show:Dexter
Most inspiring person:My father, i am eternally in his debt for his priceless advice through the years.
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly:Wowhead.com, Thottbot.com, Wow-heroes.com, Worldofwarcraft.com and Wowarmory.com
Anything else we should know / final comments:
I will dedicate myself fully whenever i get invited to a raid, and i will stay through even the worst case WoW scenarios. I believe i would be a good addition to Beatdownbrigade. All i ask is that you give me a chance to prove it! Peace.

Post subject: Re: Vilent Hunter Survival/MM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:26 am 
Guild Master

vilent wrote:
IV. About Your Computer

Processor:Pentium 4 2ghz processor
Memory:3gb
Video Card:Nvidia Gforce 6800

your computer can even run WoW?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 pm 
Yes, i run with all settings turned down and it does alright.
i will upgrade my video card this week, and i am planning on getting a new computer in the next month or so.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:11 pm 
Ranged DPS Officer

vilent wrote:
Yes, i run with all settings turned down and it does alright.
i will upgrade my video card this week, and i am planning on getting a new computer in the next month or so.

Then dont upgrade your video card. If you are planning on getting a new computer you'll surely be upgrading from AGP to PCI-Express. Save yourself the time and money as even the best AGP video card on the market wont hold a candle to the PCI-Express cards.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]