Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/beatdownbrigade/beatdownbrigade.com/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Beatdown Brigade • View topic - Smob - Warrior - Fury
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Smob - Warrior - Fury
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 pm 
I. About You

First Name: Mike
Can you meet our attendance requirements? (Y/N): Y
Would you describe yourself as reliable?: Very much so.

II. About Your Character

Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Smob
Played Time: 159 days, 20 hours, 21 minutes, 32 secs
Current Guild: <B S O D>
Why are you leaving your current guild: The guild I currently am in is my guild, mainly composed of close friend and we only do 10 man content.
Current Server: Skullcrusher
WWS / WOL Parse: I honestly don't have a recent one, we should be doing ICC 10 tonight and I'll be sure to record a combat log and post it in this thread.

III. About Your Raiding Experience

Vanilla: MC, BWL, very little of AQ40, ZG tons of times.
TBC: Kara, Mag, Gruul, SSC, TK, BT, all cleared. Up to Brut in Sunwell
Ulduar: All except Algalon on both 25 and 10. Although the guild I was in never got Yogg25 down.
TOC: 10 and 25 cleared.
TOGC: 10 cleared.
Favorite WoW boss and why: This is tough for me because I have so many great memories from Vanilla and BC... I guess if I had to pick one it would be A'lar, mainly because of the feeling of accomplishment we got when we got him down.
Least favorite WoW boss and why: Either Leo or Morogrim in SSC not sure which one was more annoying. Leo sucked because of all the 1% wipes, and Tidewalker wasn't fun to tank in T4.

IV. About Your Computer

Processor: AMD Phenom X4 965 AM3 3.4 Ghz
Memory: 4GB Corsair DDR3 1600
Video Card: ATI Radeon 5870 1GB
Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit
Type of internet connection: Broadband (Cox 12mbps)
Internet speed (link results of http://www.speedtest.net here):Image
Internet stability (link results of http://www.pingtest.net here):Image
Does your computer crash or internet disconnect frequently: Not at all. Just built my new rig a week ago and no issues as of yet.
Do you know how to troubleshoot latency: Very much so
Do you know how to troubleshoot low FPS: Yes.

V. Extra

Your favorite book: 1984
Your favorite movie: The Big Lebowski
Your favorite TV show: Venture Bros.
Most inspiring person: Jerome Bettis
Top 5 WoW related websites you visit regularly: In order of frequency of use; 1. MMO-champ (for all that WoW gossip) 2. EJs 3. AJ 4. Wow-head 5. Tankspot
Anything else we should know / final comments: I was on Skullcrusher for the longest time, I even ran a fairly successful guild <The Resistance>. I Transfered off to pursue west coast friendly raid times on Kil'Jaden but ended up just missing Skullcrusher too much and I came back. I take raiding very seriously and I always try to make it a point to be online and ready well before raid times are scheduled. As a former GM and officer of other successful guilds I know what raid leaders expect and want out of their raiders.

Well anyways, thanks for the time and the consideration. I know Warriors are a dime a dozen, especially on this server but I consider myself one of the better ones.

Post subject: Re: Smob - Warrior - Fury
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 am 

Really solid application, imo. It's showing you signed out in your prot gear at the moment; however, so it's hard for the officers to judge your spec/gemming/enchants.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:57 pm 
Oh man, rookie mistake. Sorry about that. I just logged in and swapped my spec and gear. Should be updated in a few minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 am 
One thing I wanted to add, I have a decent Tanking spec and have experience as a guild MT in BC and in WotLK. I am also willing to go arms, I actually prefer arms but Fury personal DPS is better and the buffs provided by an Arms Warrior can be replaced by a feral druid.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]